Terra Firma Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial scramble for Climalia

3 posters

Go down

Imperial scramble for Climalia Empty Imperial scramble for Climalia

Post  Dunagee Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Live broadcast from the Boreal Palace:

I'd like to send this warm greeting to the nations of Terra Firma. It is on this day that our nation has passed a significant milestone. The Royal Kingdom of Auron now is home to over one billion citizens. While this news comes to us with great joy, an unfortunate problem comes along with it.

Our land, despite holding the region's largest population, is quite small compared to many of the other larger countries. Density in the cities has become unbearble for any longer. It is for these reasons that we, the Aurish government, announce our plans to begin territorial aquisitions in the north of the Admere continent.

The now collapsed nation of Climalia had once been sovereign over this land, but the people are now living in anarchy. We feel that our plans not only benefit our own interests, but those of all people in Admere. Mobilization will begin tomorrow. Until then, good day.

Royal Councillor, Ian Kniel
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Imperial scramble for Climalia Empty Dunagee's response

Post  Dunagee Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Dunagee live tonight:
Due to the lack of leadership that these poor souls have Dunagee's air force will be sent with troops to spread the Dunageeian way.
They will head to the south east end of Ademere and work their way up. We hope that Aurikan and Dunagee will not have any disputes as to the nationality of areas and we are sure to come to some agreement
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Imperial scramble for Climalia Empty Re: Imperial scramble for Climalia

Post  Aurland Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 am

The Royal Councillor entered the chambers to see his fellow councillors feverishly discussing amongst themselves already. His first thoughts were pessimistic in nature, he worried that the recently instituted secret police had encountered troubles within their first week. Luckily this was far from the truth.

"Would someone mind filling me in on the matters at hand?" asked the Royal Councillor.

"Your majesty, we have already received a reply regarding our move into the Admere mainland."

Jessica Palmer, Cllr. of Foreign Affairs immediately began shuffling through the papers piled on her section of the grand table after she had finished speaking. She was attempting to find the records which contained the aforementioned reply.

"Here it is!" She said, nearly shouting.
Dunagee wrote:Due to the lack of leadership that these poor souls have Dunagee's air force will be sent with troops to spread the Dunageeian way.
They will head to the south east end of Ademere and work their way up. We hope that Aurikan and Dunagee will not have any disputes as to the nationality of areas and we are sure to come to some agreement
"Cllr. Harding and I have been going over different plans, and we believe simply ignoring Dunagee at the moment would be wise. Not only are they stretched thin due to that never-ending conflict in La-Mulana, but as long as we can secure the land we need without running into their forces, we'll be absolutely fine."

"Also…" Added Cllr. Harding, "They have left open the possibility of a treaty if things indeed go sour."

The Royal Councillor looked at the faces of his council. They seemed almost eager to pursue the plan. After all, as the constitution of Auron forbade invasion, this was as close as these or any other Aurish people would be to the aggressing side. It was exciting.

"Very well, on your advice councillors, we shall continue as stated. Tomorrow we advance!"

The Royal Councillor had to chose his words very carefully. Due to all the changes the government had been making lately, he found himself reading over the constitution quite profusely. It was during one of these times that he encountered a small article which stated that the crown could not be blamed for decisions it made under the advice of the royal council. Seeing as securing the place of the crown was in fact the whole purpose of the recent changes, this article became very useful to the Royal Councillor. He planned to use it to his full advantage in the future.
Aurland
Aurland

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aurikan

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 pm

From the Bulwark --LIVE TRANSMISSION--

Due to the collapse of the Climalian State, we are enforcing a colonialism strategy. All areas of land not currently taken by Dunagee or Auron will be occupied by Prykonian 14th, 15th, 18th, and 21st Battalions. Some areas of land that my troops will occupy will be transferred to our allies, the Rogue Nation of Soodomen.

(ooc: Soodomen is Laura Jones for those who don't know. Smile )
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurland Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 pm

"The naval bases are set, Admiral. We are currently pushing out from the gulf and establishing checkpoints as we go."

"Excellent, I should also inform you that Prykonia has taken an interest into the mainland affairs as well. They're still far too south to trouble our efforts at the moment, but they could get into a scrap with Dunagee if their forces meet."

"Yes, sir."

"And one more thing, congratulations on your promotion, Captain."

"Thank you, Admiral."

Feeling proud, Leon Dawson exited the small room in the hull of the massive aircraft carrier and made his way to the deck of the Navy's flagship. Not only had he been promoted, but he was also made the liaison between the ground forces and the navy. He was escourted off the ship by two Commodores, and then to his squad's post. He looked back at all the ship moored at the gulf. Frigates, submarines, battleships, everything was here. It was hard for him to believe that all these ships had been waiting at Alderburn for a mission like this.

The Admiral hadn't moved since Dawson left his command room. When the Commodores reentered he gave them a specific order.

"Get me in touch with the the Royal Council, I have some plans they'd like to hear."
Aurland
Aurland

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Bulwark in Prykonia, 11:27 p.m.

"My great Emperor, your troops have landed."

"Good, my friend, very good. Dispatch word to all battalions to maintain a Defcon 1 status, just in case. Also, we need to negotiate with the Aurish and Dunageens to avoid a conflict." said a tired, yet elated Emperor.

In the meantime, the Prykonian battallions, having just gotten off the Prykonian re-designed dreadnoughts, set out building defence bases, armed with AA guns, tank mines, and radar capable of detecting all aircraft within 1000 miles around the territory in which they had landed, whose borders are hitherto unknown. The troops made perimeters, and planted the Prykonian flag where they landed, as a symbol of their patriotism.

"The Aurish have frigates still?!!" laughed the advisor.

"I suppose so. I expected more actually."

"And what about the civil war?" Emperor Montoya asked.

"All undesirables have been neutralised. One in three are in jails, and the other two.." the advisor paused.

"The other two..?"

"We have executed them or sent them in exile to the Palo Muerto Desert."

"Good..."

In the main square, Douglas Square, two hundred thousand troops armed with the famous BM 003 Razor, a standard-issue plasma rifle developed by scientists before the La-Mulanian War, two hundred tanks and seventy heavy high-end howitzers occupied the square, waiting for the emperor. They all wore the standard green fatigues with the yellow band around the arm.

"These soldiers will also be shipped to our land in the old Climalian State." said the Emperor.

"What for?"

The emperor replied with a silent smile and left the building to greet his men.
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 pm

PCN News:

Today an alarming turn of events sees the Prykonian regiments stationed at Climalia move deeper and deeper into Climalian land. After the foothold base was established, the armies of the Prykonian Empire moved deeper and spread out to cover more land and mark a checkpoint. It has been spoken between Auron and Prykonia that the area should be divided in thirds between the imperial powers [(remember French class Ian lol)] and therefore Prykonia is moving in to claim its third quickly to begin construction and development of the area, as well as establishing Prykonian government and law. Dunagee's decision in what the Emperor has called the Pact of Climalian Division remains unknown.

"This is a major milestone, and we hope to accomplish plenty of good in the area." a confident Emperor said from his hydrogen-powered bullet proof limo.

So far, there were a few attempts of the ungoverned people in Climalia to fight back against the regiment, but the results were disastrous, costing militiamen thousands of men. (ooc: seeing as Climalia cannot respond is it okay for me to pretend some riots broke out? if not I can change the post.)

We are unclear as to when the Imperial powers will take all of Climalia, but we are certain that it will happen eventually, and hopefully with fairness and no conflict. PCN national news, out.
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurland Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

TFN Update:

Today the Aurish government announced its plans to halt their advance into the Admere mainland. The Foreign Affairs department commented saying,

"We've accomplished what we set out to do, and that's what's important. Putting these plans into effect and where they've come to rest will have a huge impact on every one of our departments and the nation as a whole."

The finance department has confirmed that supplying even sub-par services to the new "citizens" will put a large debt in the nation's treasury, severely holding back the economy temporarily. Hopes are that the acquisitions will bring in more money in the long run and eventually stimulate more than hinder.

The Royal Aurish Armed Forces are still on patrol in the area to defend what may develop into aggression from the many other new nations involved in the scramble. At the moment, Dungee has advanced its position all the way to the new Aurish border on the continent's east coast. The fact that there is an intent for aggression seems unlikely.

Wyatt Coleman, TFN News
Aurland
Aurland

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 pm

From the Emerald Coast Base, Former Climalian Mainland:

"Sir, your troops are ready to proceed forward."

The Great Commander of the Prykonia Regiments stood up at this salute and said,
"Have the troops mobilise east. I want all coastline that is not under Dunagee's or Victor Ornamentum's ownership to be placed under our command.."

With that, nearly fifty thousand soldiers and thirty tanks made tracks along the coastline, and should reach the Dunageen border in about six hours. Checkpoints were placed all along the coastline, alongside several hastily build fortifications which should be completed in the coming days.

"Everything seems to be going according to plan sir," said Private Cortez.

"Good. But what about the Tsavoritians? They have a massive state to begin with, why would they want to expand their influence to Climalia?"

"It's not clear sir."

"... I want heavy fortifications built on the west border of the colony IMMEDIATELY. And I want transportation links throughout the colony built as well. That will be all Private."
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Imperial scramble for Climalia Empty huh?

Post  Dunagee Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 am

OOC:
Hey when i read the thing that it should be split 3 ways I wanted to point out there are 5 powers on there, and by god if you attack VO... well I leave that up to your imagination all just say that CSIS is probably watching me because of all the military books I've been taking out.

I don't mind you investing further in the land but we don't want a conflict do we
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:19 pm

(OOC: I posted that before VO existed and before Tsavorite took interest in it lol but yeah that obviously has changed Razz and no I just want the shore which is across the strait to my nation. and a bit more land inland and after that i'm good. Smile lol)
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunagee Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:44 pm

OOC: rightyo I was just jonesin' you Razz
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunagee Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Can we get a clean up on this thread please. Oh great Delete god... SMITE it.

I'd say we are done with this, can you delete it Ian?
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum