Terra Firma Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange New Cult Makes Attempt at Mass Rituals in the Streets of Oleaceae

5 posters

Go down

Strange New Cult Makes Attempt at Mass Rituals in the Streets of Oleaceae Empty Strange New Cult Makes Attempt at Mass Rituals in the Streets of Oleaceae

Post  Tsavorite Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Tsavorite National News

Reports were made earlier today of several violent attacks on civilians in the capital city of Oleaceae. The assailants reportedly grabbed an attempted to bite their victims. Two successful bites were reported and the victims were sent to the hospital after they began to feel ill. Their current condition is currently unknown as a few military officers removed all media from the hospital premises refusing to give any information about the victims, or the attacks. Many questions are now being directed at the government about their suspicious cover-up.

At 3:00 pm today the Pharaoh made an appearance and agreed to speak about the attacks.
"I'm sure many of you have heard about the strange attacks from earlier today. I assure you they are nothing to be concerned about. It is simply an odd cult attempting to preform strange rituals. The military is currently searching for any z-...cult members and 'taking care' of them as appropriate. My simple advice to you, citizens, is to carry a bat or something as you go about your business for the next few days. If one of the cult members comes near you... grunting their ceremonial 'groans'... simply use your bat to defend yourself. They cannot be reasoned with. It's part of their cult to uh... ignore all requests and pain and whatnot. They don't feel pain. Or...Rather, they uh... meditate or something to ignore it. So go for the head, specifically the brain. And alert the nearest officer if-I mean-when you escape. Also, if they managed to succeed in their ritual and bite you, go to the nearest hospital immediately and you will be... taken care of."

((Hahaha. I'm bored, can you tell? o_O))
Tsavorite
Tsavorite

Back to top Go down

Strange New Cult Makes Attempt at Mass Rituals in the Streets of Oleaceae Empty Re: Strange New Cult Makes Attempt at Mass Rituals in the Streets of Oleaceae

Post  Prykonia Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 pm

hahahah this is excellent!! Razz
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Strange New Cult Makes Attempt at Mass Rituals in the Streets of Oleaceae Empty Re: Strange New Cult Makes Attempt at Mass Rituals in the Streets of Oleaceae

Post  La-Mulana Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Message from Holy Autarch Alexander I:

Dear Pharoh, we wish to aid you in...resarching this cult...

We beleive we can help you if you send us some of the inf-err, cultists yo La-Mulana Laborties to begin..studying thier behahvoir and beliefs.

All Cultists are to be completly restrained and contained, and we we send our special bi-I mean Cultist Control Task force to deal with them. These mean are adressed in black combat fatigues and wear gasmasks and thremal googles. For psychological warfare, of course.Also, these men are heavily armed.

Thank you for your co-operation.
La-Mulana
La-Mulana

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsavorite Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 am

Message to Holy Autarch Alexander I:

Your help in studying the... beliefs of this strange cult is much appreciated. However, we do not think it wise to chance the spread of this vir- belief system to to another continent. We find these cult members to be very... pushy with their 'beliefs'. It would be a danger to either of our militaries to attempt to transport them overseas.

We would much appreciate it if you would send some of your best 'doctors' and 'Cultist Control Task' to our capital city to aid the infected, er... victims and help us to slow down this growing cult.

The Pharaoh of Tsavorite
Tsavorite
Tsavorite

Back to top Go down

Post  La-Mulana Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:13 am

Alexander I's Response

We understand. It appears as though this cult's beleifs are almost...infectious.

My Advisors have suggested taht our countries join in building a Vir-...um...Cultish Observation and zcontainment Lab-FACULITY in your country.

We will also be delpoying Blac-I mean, The Cultist Control Task Force to Tsarovite to help your military cull the infec-I mean stop the spread of this dangerous heretical cult.

His Holines, Alexander I.
La-Mulana
La-Mulana

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurland Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 am

ACC (Aurish Communications Corporation) News

After reports of the strange happenings in Tsavorite's capital city of Oleaceae reached Auron, it was almost instantly that all commercial flights, and voyages by ship were cancelled. Any that were in progress at the time of the announcement have been requested to immediately return to their respective ports. The only flights and ships still in operation are those exchanging cargo or other economically necessary goods; however security for these exchanges are planned to increase heavily.

For Aurish citizens currently living, or on vacation in Tsavorite, there has been nothing but bad news in the recent hours. All airways, cruise lines, and ferries travelling from Tsavorite will not be accepted at port in Auron, leaving thousands stranded. Security officials have been criticized for their seemingly harsh decisions over the acts of new-age cultists, but insist that there is more to these events than what appears to be.

The Aurish government is attempting to contact the Pharaoh in regards to recent matters.
Aurland
Aurland

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aurikan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsavorite Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 am

Message to Alexander I

We shall begin conversion of one of our current science labs to a Cult Research lab immediately, please send your best scientists to Tsavorite as soon as possible. We must see if there is a way to stop this cult, or use it's strange ideals to our advantage.

And military support is much appreciated.

-Pharaoh or Tsavorite

-----

Tsavorite National News

More and more reports of the strange cult attacks are being reported, and as a result more and more military personnel are patrolling the streets. The so called cult appears to have spread it's ideals to more and more cities in Tsavorite. Many reports have indicated that the assailants appear to be decomposing and do not appear to react to any wounds other then ones to the brain, which causes the assailant to instantly perish. Many citizens speculate that this is much more then just a cult. But the government claims that their lack of reaction to their wounds is due to the cult members extreme meditation skills, and that they have trained their minds beyond pain. This however, does not explain the reports of cult members missing limbs or their rotting flesh smell.
Tsavorite
Tsavorite

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsavorite Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Tsavorite National News

All across Tsavorite reports of the strange 'cult' have increased exponentially. Military is currently on all major streets in the country, and citizens are being issued guns to defend themselves from the assailants. Still being urged to shoot the heads of anyone acting strangely and making moaning sounds, citizens are also being awarded for stopping these cultists. Missing citizen reports are also on the rise, many family members have reported that loved ones have gone into the hospital after a bite and were never heard from again. One citizen, who wishes to remain anonymous, does not believe that these attacks are based on a cult at all, but have a rather controversial theory instead. They claimed that the 'cultists' were actually zombies, much like the ones in movies. This however has not yet been scientifically proven, despite government claims of scientific research on the subject. The government has now stopped answering any questions on the subject, stating they have said all they knew. All we know is that Tsavorite citizens must best extra careful and try to avoid leaving the house, which should also be boarded up and all doors and windows barricaded.
Tsavorite
Tsavorite

Back to top Go down

Post  La-Mulana Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Recently leaked from the "Cultist Obsveration Faculity" for Persosnnel.

-Enviroment Suits are required when handling patinets. Any and all personnel must goy through the propor Decon Detection Systems.
-Patients are to be restrained at all times, unless a behavioral experiment is in progress.
-Behhavioral experiemnts are to be accompanied by BLACKWATCH personnel, and unless restraining can be done safety, the patient is to be destroyed. Again, a bullet to the head.
-All bites are to be reported, as is any fuild transfer.
-Samples are to handled with utmost care, and instruments sterilized at least three times.
-Any and all machines will undergo weekly maintence, wether or not it is nessesary.
- No Yateky Sax in the Lab.

Head Viral Biologist, [Name Classified]
La-Mulana
La-Mulana

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurland Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:34 pm

TFN News Reporting

It was reported today that a small group of the alleged cultists appeared on the Aurish territory of Salatria, just west of the Tsavoritian mainland. Traveling on foot and heading away from the island's east coast, it is believed that the subjects crossed the straight separating the island and the mainland, currently suffering from the acts of societal rebellion of the growing cultist group, but it is unknown at this point how they accomplished such a task with no apparent equipment or vehicles.

A local citizen of the small town near the coast was able to catch on film a squad of AAF (Aurish Armed Forces) patrol officers restrain the subjects by sneaking up from behind. The squad apprehended the subjects by use of specialized crowd-control weapons which fire steel-fabric nets that wrap around the target and seal by use of powerful electro magnets.

"They fought back hard, almost as if they were animals. They never stopped thrashing, trying to escape the nets.", commented a bystander who witnessed the events. "Even as the soldiers carried them off they kept growling and flailing. It was terrifying."

The subjects are currently being held in detention at the local police station in a secure facility. After it was confirmed that the subjects were not Aurish or Salatrian citizens, the authorities sent a message to Tsavorite requesting instructions so that the subjects may be relocated back to their home country.

Alanis Lavonne, Governor General of Salatria was asked about the events.
"This has come as a major shock to me and many of our citizens. I never would have guessed that something like this would happen to such a quiet place. It all comes at such an unfortunate time as well. We just recently sent a bill to Auron for approval that would effectively have our name changed to something more culturally symbolic for our territory, Maevland. All in all, I'm just glad nobody was hurt."

Wyatt Coleman, TFN News, signing off
Aurland
Aurland

Back to top Go down

Post  Etheura Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 pm

ENN (Etheura National News) Broadcast Live

As a precaution, responsive to Tsavorites struggle to keep their 'cult' under control, the Nation of Etheura has withdrawn all access to Tsavorite- prohibiting all airplanes and ships to travel to or from either nations. If the vir-.. 'cult' behaviors are seen in other countries, we will react accordingly and shut down harbors and runways to the suspicious neighboring nations.

In other news, many tourists vacationing in Tsavorite residence are not able to get back home, although the Etheura government is considering to rescue our stranded citizens with emergency airplanes. We encourage that all persons in Etheura who have family in Tsavorite at the present time, please inform the government with their name(s) and general location.

ENN- broadcast over.
Etheura
Etheura

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsavorite Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Pharaoh Samantha Rush, broadcastings via satellite

"Well uh, It seems that this cult... (-whispers- Do I still have to call them that? Uh, who cares?) Anyway, the zombies, yes zombies, have now spread to all reaches of our country, And now apparently to a few of the small islands surrounding the mainland. All remaining citizens of Tsavorite are advised to keep doing whatever they are doing to survive, as the government has no way of helping them at this point.AS our country slowly slips into anarchy, all citizens must soon begin to fend for themselves. All other countries are advised to take preventative measures. And just shoot the zombies in the head and burn them should any manage to make it to your countries. I imagine it would take them awhile though. They're slow walkers and swimmers, although they do have no need to breathe underwater.

Every man and woman for themselves."

The Pharoah takes out a sniper rifle and begins shooting at zombies off camera.

((>___> I AM COOL.))
Tsavorite
Tsavorite

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurland Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 am

The Salatrian patrol officers stood, staring up at the wall mounted television in awe. They couldn't believe what they just heard the Pharaoh of Tsavorite say what she did.

"Zombies?! Are you f***ing kidding me!?" Shouted one officer.

"They can't be serious." Said the other who proceeded to the containment room to take a look at the subjects in custody. Something was wrong their skin. It didn't look healthy in the slightest. Two were banging on the glass, moaning like they hadn't eaten in days. The rest were lying on the floor… dead?

"Maybe they're right dude. Nothing's been normal about this case since it began. I mean, look at these guys!"

The sight of the 'zombies' made the situation seem much more believable. The officers simply stood, as they had before with a glazed look over their faces. Instead of a 'WTF' look, this time it was more of a 'holy shit this can't be happening' look.

"So does this mean we have to shoot and burn these things? That doesn't seem legal at all."

"Did you not hear what the Pharaoh said?! These are ZOMBIES! I really don't think the government cares about their rights!"

The loud officer went and picked up his equipment including his guns and body armour, and proceeded to suit up as if going out on a mission. The other officer grabbed his arm stared at him with intensity.

"Wait! We have to do this right or else the we'll be the zombies, and the whole island will be doomed."

In the other hand, he held a 'Zombie Survival Guide' book, which was clearly a work of fiction and yet seemed all the more wise and important given the current situation. The first officer darted his eyes back and forth between his colleague who was grasping his arm, and the book which may just end up saving their lives.

"Here's the plan. First we grab whis whisper whisper, whisper whisper."
Aurland
Aurland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum