Terra Firma Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La-Mulanian War

+2
Prykonia
Aurland
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

La-Mulanian War - Page 4 Empty Re: La-Mulanian War

Post  Dunagee Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 pm

A: are you calling yourself a fly? JK Smile

B: Okay well I'm off to bed so don't get to ahead of me but do make a decison kay? Good luck with that oh and on the bright side you write RP very well La Mulana Very Happy
Anyway we shall see eh? So post and I will reply

Oh and Seb I want to talk about cross military training which I will bring up later kay?
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 pm

haha Smile maybe he is and we are the sledgehammer of awesome Smile jk

okay done being lame. Razz

yeah okay sounds good we will talk again soon!
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  La-Mulana Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:44 pm

"This is a ....interetsing situation..."Bethold Gregor muttered, pushing up his glasses. The War room was dimly lit by a massive screen displaying a map of Dunagee and 'Poetntial Targets."

"The Dunagee Captial would be our best bet. However, or defenses against anotehr attack are slim at best. Still"

"Still, the Heavenly HSield is not prefect." Johann Bles retorted. "It's flawed enough that at least 10% of Dunagee's Nulcear Arsenal would get though. Fcatoring in Nuclear playloads, it'd still be enough to wipe most of the Continent clean."

"We are no Dunagee, Bles."Gregor snarled."We only have a handful of Nuclear Warheads."

"Thankfully, our delivering system is far cheaper, Gnetlemen..." A elderly man grinne,d his hair pure white and black eyes settled in a wrinkled face. "Tha Uatrach was wise to pick Project Hammer."

gregor nodded. Project Hammer was the old man, Doctor Albert Braun's brainchild, it did not use ICMBs. Rtaher, cheaply produced warheads fired from a railgun of Braun's own deisgn. The railgun was pwoerful enough to strike anywhere in terra Frima, and, thanks to using magnetic propulsin, the Warheads were Stealth Nukes as Braun called them. In thrreoy, Prykonian and Dunagee deefnses would never know tehy were hit until the mushroom cloud formed.

Still, everyone, Autarch included, merely wanted to use the newly created Nuclear arsenal as a bargaining chip. Hell, most of the Warheads were dirty in case the deefnse systems did work, the Fallout would do the job much more slowley, but much, muhc more painfully. grgor had even joked not having a nuke defense was ebtter: a Strike on La-Mulanian soil would be quick and painless for it's citizens.

head of Foreign Affairs, Radi Jeager sighed."Well, riht now I sent Dunagee a telegarm asking to meet on the Innsmouth Oil Rig. SHould be a good neutral meeting placed. I told them no funny business. Killing the Autarch would be a bad idea on there part.I will be attending as well if they choose to."

Johann Bles nodded."I would hope they have enough sense to make an attempted on His Holiness' life. There'd be nothing we could do to stop the coming storm.It'd be a shot in Duangee's own foot...turning tehr enemy into a matyr to his own cause in an attempt to make an example out of him..."
La-Mulana
La-Mulana

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:45 pm

From the Bulwark:

'Well it seems that La-Mulana now has a potentially harmful weapon' said the defense minister.

'No matter. Time to show the world Prykonia's weapon wild card.'

While he said this a massive multiheaded bomb appeared behind him.

'this is the PRK-2001. two have been made. This bomb combines the release of the most deadly of bacterium with the power of the deadliest poison, derived from the castor bean plant. The virus is ebola. no cure or vaccines available for it.'
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  La-Mulana Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 pm

OOC: Ebola is not airborne. Hell, it's easy enough to contain.
La-Mulana
La-Mulana

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunagee Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:59 pm

INTERNATIONAL NEWS

The twins appear once more grinning happily
"Good evening, we just wanted to let-"
"-you all know that we plan to meet with the Leader of La Mulana in the-"
"-hopes of a peaceful conclusion so we ask that Prykonia-"
"-holds off on any further plans to attack and if he wishes-"
"we are sure the peace conference would be open to his attendance."
"We ask to only be allowed one bodyguard, Mac and we will-"
"-expect the same from the other participants"
"That is all and the date will be set on your watch"

"We are glad it didn't disintegrate further into chaos"
"May our union prosper"

END
OOC: cool man, very realistic not to god mod but good enough to keep the ball rolling
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:00 pm

'The bomb, when armed, will detach the biohazardous heads, which will land 50 sq km from 'ground zero.''

'At ground zero, a combination of naphtha with highly concentrated nitroglycerin will detonate, levelling 50-75 sq km instantly. A stealth bomber can dispatch it to the enemy without warning, at any time.'

The leaders of the empire are now awaiting La-Mulana's next move. Bunkers have been prepared with the Heavenly shield at 99 percent efficiency. NOT with 10 percent vulnerability.
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm

ooc. Well thanks for telling me! how does some anthrax sound instead? the containment unit is modifiable.

XD
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  La-Mulana Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Not sure if anthrax is airbrone either...spores might be through...

Ah, well, I have my hands of some pooetnially civilization ending Memetic Hazards. If things go sour...still, maybe I'll save The Beheaded King's Funeral as a last, last, LAST resort.
La-Mulana
La-Mulana

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Attacks will not be done until the peace conference resolution. Prykonia will attend.

ooc: thanks! i tried to keep some realism in.
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunagee Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:56 pm

OOC: Right so let's get this peace started
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 pm

PCN Breaking News:

A sole Prykonian dreadnought-style battleship heads for a small oil rig known as the Innsmouth Oil Rig to discuss the hostilities and war that has ravaged some of Terra Firma's more militarily developed nations in the past two months. It is believed to hold our beloved Emperor, Sebastian Montoya, and Bilo Movic, a large, silent man with a grip of steel and an iron-like fist who will be protecting our Emperor should things go sour.

No official word has been released on when he departed or as to when he will be returning, but we are confident that a resolution will arise.

PCN End of Broadcast
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

Post  La-Mulana Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:49 pm

As the vritbird carrying the AUtarch, Radi Jeager, a bodguard for each, as well as co-pliot and pilot, Bethod Gregor sighed, turning to Johann Bles. There was work to be be done. This War...and this zombie outbreak menat they were short an ally and in danger from the trheat of the Undead, regardless as to how well this peace conference went.

Johann looked at his older partner. "Let me guess, we head to The Vault?"

"Precisely."
La-Mulana
La-Mulana

Back to top Go down

Post  Prykonia Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:53 pm

As the Prykonian leader, Sebastian Montoya, stared out the battleship's window, he saw a barren sea and an oil rig in the distance.

"That seems to be the one." he said to the Admiral.

In his hand he held the override button to half of Prykonia's nuclear arsenal, which at this time was extraordinarily high.

"Should anything go wrong and anyone attempt to harm me or my bodyguard, this will be the retaliation."

In the meantime, a Doomsday Device, like that owned by the Russians today (if you don't believe me look it up) and developed under extreme secrecy, neared completion. This device, using careful monitoring of the landscape of Prykonia and the Heavenly Shield, uses the results of the monitoring to determine whether or not there has been a nuclear/biological/heavy airstrike attack. If so, the system will send a signal to the main computer in the Bulwark, and leaves it to the Emperor's discretion on whether or not to dispatch half the entire nuclear, biological, and technological arsenal of weapons on an enemy in an instant. This amount would be enough to destroy Terra Firma at least 40 times over.

"Are all of the bunkers in Prykonia complete?" Asked the Emperor.

"yessir. Your people have finished enough to hold a six-week ration of food as well." said Anton Buchkov, the scientific head and currently the project manager of the bunker construction nation-wide.

"Good. Now Prykonia's defence is the best it can possibly be. Supply gas masks around. We'll have enough in a week with the mass production techniques!"

"Yessir."
Prykonia
Prykonia

Back to top Go down

La-Mulanian War - Page 4 Empty well then...

Post  Dunagee Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Sooooooooooooo

I'm gonna say this is probably done eh?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE alien
Dunagee
Dunagee

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurland Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

I started a wiki page on the war. For the "result" section I just said:

"Military stalemate"

Haha.